小法师 ^_^

小法师 ^_^

法斯

761Following
811followers

Feed

小法师 ^_^
小法师 ^_^
$BTC is now around $81,000, down about 3% in 24 hours. It has fallen steadily from above $84,000, showing clear short-term weakness. Next, watch if it can hold around $80,000; if it breaks below and fails to recover soon, be cautious of further declines; $ETH is currently around $2,360, down nearly 6% in 24 hours, falling harder than BTC. $2,500 has already been broken, and there is no strong short-term support visible. The key is whether it can climb back above $2,400; if it remains weaker than BTC, risk should be noted. $SOL is around $102, down nearly 5% in 24 hours. It was previously fluctuating near $107 but has now been dragged down. For now, watch its performance around $100; if BTC continues to fall, SOL will likely struggle to hold up. $XRP is around $1.30, down about 4.7% in 24 hours. It also failed to hold, indicating that currently, funds remain cautious about altcoins. Those looking for a rebound should wait for a more stable trend and not just assume it's cheap because it has fallen a lot. $ZEC deserves a special mention today. It was relatively strong in the market yesterday but has seen a clear pullback today, down over 10% in 24 hours. This shows that hot coins do not only rise without falling; the more they rise before, the more unexpected the pullback can be. #美国CPI超预期升至3.7%,今晚PPI再迎考验
小法师 ^_^
小法师 ^_^
Brothers, today's market is still quite frustrating $BTC is currently around 82000, it surged up and then came down again. It feels like it's still a bit short of a direct breakout. This kind of market easily annoys people; when it rises a bit, you feel like the bull is back, but when it falls a bit, you think a crash is coming. As a result, you trade back and forth, pay a lot in fees, but don't make much money. $ETH is currently around 2400, still following the big coin, and no particularly strong independent trend is seen for now. The 2500 level is worth watching closely, but don't assume the round number will definitely hold as support; if it really falls, it won't reason with you. $SOL is currently around 103, performing fairly well today, but a short-term rebound doesn't mean the correction is over. Everyone knows $SOL; it rises fiercely and falls just as sharply. Those who want to trade it should wait and see #美国9月CPI同比升至3.7%,核心通胀超预期
小法师 ^_^
小法师 ^_^
Brothers, today's market is really interesting, it feels like the market is starting to stir again, but whether it's a rebound or the start of a new trend is still unclear. $BTC is currently priced above 83,000, with the overall market warming up today, temporarily fluctuating around 80,000. The problem is, this level is the most confusing—going long risks a sharp pullback, shorting risks a sudden pump, getting hit from both sides. Personally, I think we still need to see if volume can continue to increase upward; judging a reversal just by a few bullish candles is a bit premature. $ETH is around 2,500, warming up along with the broader market. Ethereum's movement has been quite frustrating recently; to sustain an uptrend, it still depends on whether it can hold key levels going forward. Brothers, don’t rush to chase just because it’s rising; if it’s another pump and dump, that’s a familiar recipe. $SOL is around 108, also temporarily fluctuating with the market. SOL has always been quite volatile; it pumps quickly when the market is good and pulls back sharply too. If the market continues to strengthen, it’s worth watching if it can break the intraday high; if BTC starts weakening, don’t expect altcoins to remain unaffected. $XRP is around 1.38, with a slight rise today. But this increase isn’t particularly strong yet; whether it can continue depends on volume and subsequent price action. There’s no need to jump to conclusions just because of a small rebound. #九月CPI今晚公布,美联储加息分歧待解
小法师 ^_^
小法师 ^_^
Brothers The big coin is rising, but the second coin is not. Honestly, I'm really scared. I'm closing my short position on the second coin first as a courtesy. Today can be described as a huge spike. I thought a waterfall drop was coming, but unexpectedly, the resilience was strong, and the bottom rebound was strong, pulling back directly from 2400 to 2500, holding the repair from a few days ago, but the trading volume has been weakening. OKB also dropped from the previous surge to a high of 143 back to 120, showing strong resistance above. If it can hold 120 steadily, it might surge again. The US stock market has also declined in the past few days. In short, waiting for the next wave of the market to operate. The volatile market is very exhausting. $ETH $OKB $BTC #9月CPI公布在即,哈玛克称仍需进一步加息
ETHUSDTPerp10xSellClosed
Trade
-14.56%
Snapshot at Oct 13, 2026, 16:39
小法师 ^_^
小法师 ^_^
Brothers On the 1-hour chart, first watch 83,000–83,432. If it can't break through, it will still oscillate; if it really breaks, then look at 84,000–84,400. There's resistance above on the daily chart too, with the 10 EMA at 83,590 and the 20 SMA at 84,371, so don't be too optimistic if it rebounds to these levels. Below are 82,400, 82,200, 81,700, with the key level at 80,308. If this is lost, 80,000 is also in danger. The major structure is still intact, with the 50 EMA at 79,865 and the 200 SMA at 71,918 supporting below. MACD is bearish, but momentum is retracing, so neither bulls nor bears have the upper hand. On 10/14 Wednesday, the US September CPI will be released. This is the biggest variable this week, determining whether rate hike expectations will heat up or cool down. The FOMC on October 27–28 is the pricing watershed. There's also the Beige Book early Thursday; earnings reports from TSMC and ASML. Trump tariffs and geopolitical news could intervene at any time. To the upside, it depends on whether spot buying returns; first stand above 85,500 before considering further. Above that is 87,100–95,900, the largest annual liquidation zone. To the downside, if 80,300 breaks, the next reference area is around 75,000. CryptoQuant mentioned the “short-term traders’ unrealized profit 21-month peak,” meaning that batch of profit-taking hasn't fully exited yet $BTC $ETH $ZEC #CPI与PPI公布在即,加息预期迎考验
小法师 ^_^
小法师 ^_^
Brothers, it feels like it's going to drift down again, do you feel the pullback at m60? Not sure if there's still a chance 🤣 I've held this short for more than a day, ETH is back at 2500 continuing to grind, it can go up or down, just don't keep sideways consolidation, I really can't take it. Didn't hold the lab position for long, took a 3-point loss and ran, as long as this coin fluctuates during the period, it means there's still a chance. If it drifts down, I don't plan to play anymore. Feels like the lower range might be a place to try catching the dip. $BTC $ETH $LAB #BTC现货ETF创近三个半月最大单日净流出
ETHUSDTPerp10xSellOpen position
Trade
+1.25%
Snapshot at Oct 10, 2026, 11:24
小法师 ^_^
小法师 ^_^
Brothers Still holding this wave of short positions, the buying power is weak, the rise is purely a correction, it's just that the selling pressure hasn't kicked in yet. Still expecting a big pullback, any explanation for the 78000 big BTC? Without ETF support, the selling pressure can't be held. Also made a LAB trade today, every time the market is weak this coin comes out to absorb some funds. Here I also opened a small long position, stop loss is at liquidation price. I think it can be held, LAB's rise still has some rationale. #9月FOMC纪要公布,多数官员倾向再加息 $BTC $ETH $LAB
ETHUSDTPerp10xSellOpen position
Trade
+4.43%
Snapshot at Oct 09, 2026, 21:59
小法师 ^_^
小法师 ^_^
Brothers The BTC spot ETF is still experiencing continuous outflows, and there is no sign of institutional inflows. This rebound looks more like a brief pause during a downtrend, a technical pullback. From the market perspective, the rebound volume is insufficient, there is heavy selling pressure above, and the bulls do not have enough strength to reverse this downtrend. The overall direction remains bearish, with the current target at 78000. I have to say, shorting is definitely faster than going long 😄 #BTC现货ETF创近三个半月最大单日净流出 $BTC $ETH
ETHUSDTPerp10xSellOpen position
Trade
+0.12%
Snapshot at Oct 09, 2026, 13:20
小法师 ^_^
小法师 ^_^
BTC current price is around 83,800, ETH at 2,610. The afternoon couldn't hold up, continuing the morning's decline, shifting from high-level consolidation to a downward trend. There was actually an attempt to rebound in the morning, but the bullish volume couldn't keep up; several attempts to break resistance failed. In the afternoon, it simply retraced downward, breaking previous high-level support, with short-term sentiment clearly weakening. The daily trend hasn't completely broken yet. Any slight rebound is met with selling pressure; previous support zones have now turned into resistance. If it rebounds back to those levels, it's an opportunity to reduce positions and take profits—don't hesitate. The price is currently testing short-term support; if it can't hold, it will probe lower to test the core defense below. Hourly bearish momentum is still increasing; even if there's a short-term rebound, it's likely a weak correction, and pulling back directly to previous highs is difficult. ETH is weaker than BTC today, dropping deeper. Current price near 2,610, passively following the market down, poor resistance to decline, weak rebound, and larger retracements than BTC when falling, with no independent trend. Altcoins are also retreating together, with poor profit potential. The core rhythm this afternoon: a weak, corrective consolidation, not the high-level grinding seen in previous days. Absolutely do not bottom-fish against the trend; there's no sign of a stable bottom, entering now is like catching a falling knife. Short-term strategy should follow the trend: don't chase weak rebounds, reduce positions gradually at resistance, and wait for clear signs of support at low levels before considering buying the dip, with stop-losses mandatory. The medium- to long-term bullish structure remains, but short-term funds are fleeing and sentiment is cooling; the afternoon is a downward correction phase. Be patient and wait for key M-shaped support to stabilize. #BTC巨鲸抛压减弱,ETF资金连续三周净流入 $BTC $ETH
小法师 ^_^
小法师 ^_^
BTC is currently in a pullback phase, and the daily bullish structure is starting to weaken. The price has already fallen below the previous high consolidation range. The resistance for the rebound above lies at the lower edge of the recent consolidation; if it rebounds to that point, there will be selling pressure, so don't rush to bottom-fish or bet on a reversal. The first short-term support to watch is the low point of this pullback; if it doesn't hold, the price will test a more critical core defense level. The hourly bearish momentum is still increasing, so even if there is a rebound, it will only be a technical correction. It's difficult to pull back directly to the previous high. ETH has fallen harder than BTC, weakening along with BTC, and its rebound is even weaker. The resistance above is the low point of the recent consolidation, and the support below is also moving down along with BTC. There are no signs of independent strength; its volatility is high, and when it falls, it drops deeper than BTC. In terms of trading, don't rush to buy during a pullback. Reduce positions when the rebound meets resistance, wait to see if there is buying at support levels, and always set stop-losses. Don't try to guess the bottom before the price stabilizes. #本周美联储将公布9月会议纪要 #BTC巨鲸抛压减弱,ETF资金连续三周净流入 $BTC $ETH $SOL
BTCUSDTPerp100xBuyOpen position
Trade
+0.01%
Snapshot at Oct 07, 2026, 10:33