Kithe

Kithe

加密爱好者|全撸型选手 任何推文不做投资建议🫡

2KFollowing
1.8Kfollowers

Feed

Pinned
Kithe
Kithe
A few days ago, brothers who were farming Fomopok really got unlucky this time. The situation I heard is that many people's wallets on their phones were emptied. The scariest part is not just ordinary phishing websites, but that they even made an iOS app, which can be directly downloaded from the store. People used to think iPhone and iOS were relatively safe, so seeing it available on the App Store made them subconsciously let their guard down. On top of that, the attackers used a "5U promotion reward" to lure people into downloading it, making it easy to think: it’s just a small reward, so it should be fine. But it turned out to be a classic case of losing the big picture for small gains. Judging from the way it spread, I feel they were clearly targeting the Chinese-speaking users who farm small rewards, picking the places where people are most likely to relax their vigilance. Most of my friends around me also got hit, luckily the on-chain assets weren’t much! This time it’s a lesson for the brothers: You can farm rewards and make money, but when it comes to downloading unfamiliar apps, importing wallets, authorizing, or signing, you really need to think twice. Don’t expose your entire wallet just for a few U or tens of U rewards. In this circle, there is no such thing as an "absolutely safe" platform, nor is downloading from the Apple Store necessarily safe. The real protection for your assets ultimately comes down to your own security awareness. Safety first, always more important than farming rewards!
Kithe
Kithe
Delayed again and again I checked the reason @0xSoulProtocol said it's due to security issues Several cross-chain projects had problems, and they want to do another round of testing before going live It's actually acceptable for security reasons It has been more than a year since it launched in April last year, I'm afraid you might say you shut down by then With this delay, the timeline is directly pushed to January 2027, which is really hard to bear
Soul Labs
Soul Labs
Public Mainnet Update Dear Community, We have decided to postpone Soul’s Public Mainnet launch from October 19. Our revised target date is January 5, 2027. We know this is another delay and that many of you were looking forward to finally using Soul. We are sorry to move the date again, especially this close to launch. We owe you a clear explanation of why we’re taking more time and what that time will be used for. Soul has already undergone two security assessments with Runtime Verification and Arda. Our security partners have recommended building on those assessments with an additional round of adversarial testing using the latest AI models, taking advantage of their improving ability to identify vulnerabilities. We believe this is an extra precaution worth taking before Public Mainnet. As AI gives both security teams and potential attackers more capable tools, we want to use those advances to strengthen Soul’s security further before opening it to public capital. The recent incidents involving Symbiosis, Nostra and NEAR Intents are relevant reminders. Across those cases, the reported failures involved vulnerabilities that could be combined, manipulated collateral prices, and interactions between cross-chain infrastructure and smart contracts. Components can behave as expected individually and still create a vulnerability when they interact. The objective is simple: try to break Soul. We want to test unexpected state transitions, failed or delayed cross-chain execution, recovery, liquidations, and whether transaction tracking and accounting remain consistent under stress. We need to understand what happens when several things go wrong at the same time. If something breaks, we fix it, then we try to break it again. The additional time will allow us to complete this testing, address and retest any findings, and carry out the remaining security checks before launch. No amount of testing can make software risk-free, but that does not lessen our responsibility to do this work thoroughly. We will publish a progress update each month until launch, covering the testing completed, progress on fixes and retesting, and what remains before we open Soul to everyone. These updates will provide visibility into the work while keeping sensitive security details confidential. We know that explaining the decision does not remove the frustration of another delay. But our responsibility is not simply to launch Soul; it is to ensure we have done the work necessary to make it ready to handle user capital. We are not comfortable opening it before this work is done. The Soul Team ( )
Kithe
Kithe
100x does not mean earning 100x, it means losing everything 100x faster $ETH surged to 2441 then dropped back to 2403, a round trip overnight. What is 100x leverage: If the price moves 1% against you, your principal is gone. From 2400 to 2440, less than 4%, enough to liquidate multiple times. How is 1000% unrealized profit calculated: Principal multiplied by ten times means the price moved 10% in your favor. If it moves 10% against you, the account is also wiped out. 2391 is the previous low; if it breaks, look down to 2300. The person saying this is holding a short position themselves. #VanEck停止推进Lido质押以太坊ETF #$ETH
Kithe
Kithe
Check if there is this $TAC airdrop About 14,000+ wallets meet the criteria, with a fixed total supply of 21 million Also from a privacy perspective, supporting both Bitcoin and Ethereum dual chains I saw in the comments that this airdrop is mainly related to the @z_fi_ ecosystem and the .wei domain But I'm a total zero egg 🤣
ross.wei
ross.wei
weekend is a great time to check if you have an airdrop of a private currency bridged from bitcoin to ethereum 👍:
Kithe
Kithe
ETF withdrew 2,718 $BTC in five days In five days, the ETF had a net outflow of 2,718 $BTC. On the 13th, 2,147 $BTC came in; on the 14th, 3,144 $BTC went out. How this number is calculated: Subtracting inflows from outflows, the net for five days is an outflow. On Friday, another 1,002 $BTC left; money is moving out. The moment it triggered: 3.25 billion was liquidated across the entire network in 24 hours. 94,000 people were forcibly liquidated, with long positions accounting for 79%. The price didn’t crash because the selling pressure was absorbed. $BTC is now stuck at 81,286. Positions are shrinking faster than the price, indicating no one wants to hold overnight. $ETH is at 2,389, $SOL at 102.78. The liquidated long positions were bought on margin. When the price hits that line, the system sells for you automatically. After selling this batch, the next batch’s line appears again. Whether the 81,286 level holds or not is a different matter. #VanEck停止推进Lido质押以太坊ETF #$BTC $ETH
BTCUSDTPerp3xBuyOpen position
Trade
+0.26 USDT
+10.06%
Snapshot at Oct 18, 2026, 10:04
Kithe
Kithe
Today the second phase of the robot kaito ended! Let's see if there will be big changes in the leaderboard Teachers who haven't submitted, don't forget to submit today Looking forward to it!
Axis Robotics
Axis Robotics
📢 Axis Creator Program Update Epoch 2 closes in under 24 hours (Oct 18, 12:00 UTC). Remember to create and submit your content on @KaitoStudio_ before it ends. We're working closely with the Kaito team to review and fine-tune the leaderboard. Cheating accounts will be removed, and creators who put in real work will get the rankings they deserve. Thanks for your patience.
Kithe
Kithe
A bigger drop doesn't mean the bottom is reached $NEAR dropped about 15.6% in a week. It still holds about 34% gains for the month. What does this number mean: the monthly gain is the distance already traveled. It won't protect the current position from a drop. What actually happened: coins that rose more earlier also retraced more heavily. $INJ dropped 6.4% in one day but still gained nearly 10% in a week. Two similar drops, but completely different positions. One is still paying off debt, the other is in a pullback. Waiting for a catch-up rally is not a reason to hold. That monthly gain line can't protect today's position. #机构资金持续流出,BTC能否企稳? #$NEAR $INJ
Kithe
Kithe
The liquidation line for over 250 million long positions is right at the current price $ETH surged near 2500 then dropped back to 2431. Some say this is a pump-and-dump, but the market is actually telling a different story. Here's how the number is calculated: 250 million USD in long positions, liquidation line at 2445. The current price is only 14 dollars away. If the price touches it, the system will sell off these positions. The moment it triggers: sell orders crash down, pushing the price even lower. The next batch of long positions' liquidation lines get hit one after another. Market makers aren’t afraid of you bottom-fishing; they fear no one will take the other side. At this level, few are stepping in, many are being sold out by the system. Claims of 96% unrealized profit on shorts? Just take it with a grain of salt. When it really hits 2445, the first thing to move won’t be opinions, but the orders. #VanEck停止推进Lido质押以太坊ETF #$ETH
Kithe
Kithe
A one-day rebound is not a recovery, it's just a pullback $BTC and $ETH fell all day, and today they bounced back a bit. $ZEC moved along as well. Looking at the past drop: In the last round of decline, $BTC kept going down continuously. The rebounds back then couldn't last more than a day. Now looking at volume: Today's bounce didn't see an increase in trading volume. The price came back, but the buyers didn't return. Looking ahead at who is buying: Calling the sentiment back after one day of gains is too early. A real turnaround requires seeing several consecutive days of volume. One day of a green candle doesn't change the trend. Long-term holders should be most cautious about mistaking a pullback for a reversal. Watch the volume, not the color. #德银拟托管BTC与ETH,数字资产业务提速 #$BTC $ETH
Kithe
Kithe
A slow decline doesn't mean no one is buying; it means no one is in a hurry to buy. $BTC slid from 82,816 to 81,602 in one day, hitting a low of 80,761. The 80,000 mark, a round number, was tested again. What does this price level indicate: the three major mainstream coins all closed down over 7 days, but daily declines were small. In other words, sellers aren't rushing, and buyers aren't rushing either. Who's placing orders here: $BTC has a 24-hour trading volume of $24.3 billion, $ETH less than $10 billion. If it pushes down further, there will be sellers when it spikes because there are fewer takers. $SOL dropped 4.62% over 7 days, with the thinnest order book around the hundred-dollar mark. Before volume returns, rebounds are likely to spike and then fall back. Where order books are thin, prices can move a notch with little cost. #德银拟托管BTC与ETH,数字资产业务提速 #$BTC $ETH
BTCUSDTPerp3xBuyOpen position
Trade
+0.24 USDT
+9.25%
Snapshot at Oct 18, 2026, 07:54
Kithe
Kithe
A 50% drop is considered a full drop, but this measure is wrong. $ZEC dropped from 1695 to 1130, then rebounded, but the price is still below the moving average. Here's how the number is calculated: 1695 minus 1130 equals 565, which means a drop of over 30%. Some treat a 50% retracement as the target level, but this figure has no basis. At the moment it triggers: to really drop to 800, it needs to fall another 30% from 1130. This magnitude doesn't need a reason, it just needs no one to catch it. What the project team sees is different: the price dropped 30%, and those who should leave on-chain have already left. What remains are those unwilling or unable to leave. 800 is not calculated; it is the natural level reached when no one catches it. #机构资金持续流出,BTC能否企稳? #$ZEC
ZECUSDTPerp3xBuyOpen position
Trade
-0.67 USDT
-16.96%
Snapshot at Oct 18, 2026, 07:15