
小乐行情速报
小乐行情速报
专业行情快报与分析
793Following
1.3Kfollowers
Feed
Feed
#台积电Q3净利润超预期,盈利创历史新高
Brothers, TSMC's earnings report is really solid.
Net profit for Q3 reached 763.1 billion New Taiwan Dollars, up 68.7% year-over-year, marking the sixth consecutive quarter of record single-quarter results, with both revenue and profit exceeding expectations. The AI chip line hasn't cooled down yet; orders from big clients like Nvidia and Apple are still feeding TSMC.
The key point is that high-performance computing now accounts for 68% of revenue, which means the real driver of performance is still AI servers and advanced processes, not the mobile phone market.
But I think we shouldn't just get excited. With such good results, the market has already priced in a lot in advance; beating expectations doesn't necessarily mean the stock price will keep rising. TSMC itself also mentioned that the consumer side and price-sensitive markets are starting to feel pressure, and next year's macro environment won't be so easy.
For the crypto world, AI demand is still there, so the sentiment for tech stocks won't be too bad. $BTC, if it can stay stable, and $ETH also have a chance to benefit from the rebound in risk appetite. However, with the Fed still expected to raise rates, capital won't go into a full frenzy just based on one earnings report.
TSMC proves AI isn't over yet, but whether the market can keep rising depends on valuation and liquidity.
-16.67 USDT
-155.14%Snapshot at Oct 15, 2026, 16:02
#美国9月CPI同比升至3.7%,核心通胀超预期
Brothers, as soon as this data came out, the market is about to get uncomfortable again.
CPI year-on-year rose to 3.7%, and core inflation exceeded expectations. The meaning is simple: inflation is still not under control, and the Fed won’t easily turn dovish. We just caught a breather from easing rate hike expectations, and now this data has poured cold water on that.
The key for $BTC now is whether it can hold up. If Bitcoin can’t hold the key support, risk assets might continue to get hit; but if it can stay steady after the bad news, it means the market has already priced in some of it, and we might even see a relief rally later.
$ETH is even more dependent on Bitcoin’s performance. Ethereum is already weak, and when funds tighten, it’s usually the first to be sold off. Only if Bitcoin stabilizes first does Ethereum have a chance to catch up slowly.
Right now, I don’t dare to shout bull or immediately go all-in short just because the data is high. The market loves to suddenly rally when everyone thinks it’s bad news, and loves to crash again when everyone thinks it’s stable.
-12.34 USDT
-114.86%Snapshot at Oct 15, 2026, 01:39
666 I will never touch zeroed coins again
I still have two of these zeroed coins, I can't hold on anymore bill, 2z, ake, your $BILL has been declining quietly for so many days, yesterday I made over ten dollars, felt like it was going to pump, but after waking up it was holding up, I've held this position for a long time, it kept dropping, 0.01 is as fragile as paper
$2Z and this one have also been quietly declining, I originally wanted to hold a bit to gamble on a later pump, but now it's stuck at 0.034, better just accept zero
$BTC Bitcoin this time I still want to hold until around 87000, I still lean towards the CPI data being positive, with Trump and the midterm elections, stocks and gold are both weak now, urgently need a pump, if Bitcoin pumps to around 87000, altcoins will come back to life, then I can break even and make money, let's see what the CPI says tonight
Every day is a critical week, a critical week, it's crazy, if it's going to pump then pump quickly, if it's going to dump then dump quickly, dragging on too long #九月CPI今晚公布,美联储加息分歧待解

-44.05 USDT
-263.20%Snapshot at Oct 14, 2026, 12:03
Brothers, these few trades today really broke my defense.
$BTC finally managed to stay above 80,000, giving a bit of hope. Just when I thought the market might be recovering, I looked back at $BILL and $2Z, and my mindset collapsed again.
Bill is really frustrating; it’s not there when prices rise, but it runs faster than anyone when prices fall. When Bitcoin pulls up, it plays dead; when the market pulls back, it’s the first to jump out, giving me no respect at all.
2Z is the same. At first, it looked like there was some chance, but then it got pushed back again. This coin makes you excited when it rises, but makes you question life when it falls. Going back and forth like this has really worn me down.
Right now, Bitcoin is holding up, BILL is playing dead, and 2Z is torturing me. Others trade coins to make money; I trade coins like I’m undergoing psychological therapy.
Tonight, I’m not even asking for a surge. Can they just show a little spirit? Don’t always wait until I’m almost desperate to make a move 😭
-37.21 USDT
-222.33%Snapshot at Oct 13, 2026, 18:52
#Russia-Ukraine May Reach "Energy Ceasefire" Agreement, Progress Pending Confirmation
Trump said Russia and Ukraine have reached an "energy ceasefire," but neither side has officially confirmed it yet, and Zelensky also stated that they are still waiting for specific details. Russia has not made a clear statement for now, so it currently seems more like a negotiation signal rather than a finalized agreement.
If it is truly implemented later, with energy facilities temporarily refraining from attacking each other, the pressure on oil and gas supply might ease a bit, and market risk aversion sentiment could also relax. For Bitcoin, with geopolitical risks cooling down, funds might be more willing to return to risk assets.
However, if it remains only verbal or attacks continue right after the announcement, the market will quickly reject this positive news. Currently, $BTC and $ETH should not be judged by headlines alone; the key is whether there will be actual follow-up actions.
My view is: the news is somewhat positive, but certainty is still insufficient. Watch how Bitcoin reacts first, then see if Ethereum follows with capital. Don’t chase the price just because of a "ceasefire" statement; whether the agreement is effective ultimately depends on whether the battlefield and energy facilities truly quiet down $CL
+11.34 USDT
+105.56%Snapshot at Oct 12, 2026, 16:52
#CPI与PPI公布在即,加息预期迎考验
Brothers, the next two sets of data might shake the crypto market again.
If CPI and PPI continue to be high, the market will definitely bet on rate hikes again. When the dollar and U.S. Treasury yields rise, risk assets will suffer first. Bitcoin has just stabilized a bit now, and the biggest fear is that after the data comes out, it will be smashed back below key support.
If inflation data cools down, that would be a relief. Rate hike expectations would drop, and funding sentiment could ease. As long as Bitcoin doesn’t crash, Ethereum might even have a catch-up rally. Ethereum has been suppressed lately; once Bitcoin stabilizes, funds can’t just keep focusing on it.
But honestly, I don’t dare to guess in advance. If the data is good, the market might say it’s already priced in; if the data is bad, it might first crash then rebound. The crypto market loves to torment those who are overconfident.
My view is to watch Bitcoin’s reaction first, then see if Ethereum can follow. Don’t get too hyped before CPI and PPI are released; wait for the market to choose a direction. If Bitcoin holds up, the negative news might turn into an opportunity; if it doesn’t, don’t stubbornly call it a shakeout. $BTC $ETH $XAU
+12.57 USDT
+142.51%Snapshot at Oct 12, 2026, 03:05
#9月FOMC纪要公布,多数官员倾向再加息
Most officials are still thinking about continuing to raise rates, indicating that the Federal Reserve is not turning dovish as quickly as we thought. The market had just started to recover a bit, but then these people poured cold water on it again. No wonder $BTC hasn't been able to break through these past two days; funds are waiting for the next policy implementation.
But I don't think this should be seen as purely negative. The rate hike expectations have been speculated on repeatedly for a long time, so the market has somewhat digested part of it. The real trouble will come if the data continues to be hot and the Fed keeps making tough statements, then risk assets will continue to be under pressure.
Right now, the most important thing for $BTC is to hold key levels. If Bitcoin can't hold steady, $ETH will definitely suffer more. Ethereum is already weak; once funds withdraw, it will fall faster than anything else. If Bitcoin can hold, there might even be a rebound after the negative news settles.
We really can't be too optimistic about the current market, but there's no need to panic sell either. The Fed's words can make the market jump around wildly, and ordinary people are most likely to get slapped in the face during times like this. Let's watch the data first and not rush to bet on a direction.
+63.96%
Snapshot at Oct 09, 2026, 21:31
Brothers, I'm back again. I originally wanted to calm down and trade properly, but tonight these coins really broke my defense.
$BTC This long position is still holding, opened around 82,000, but the big coin has been grinding down below 80,000. Just now I was hoping for a rebound, but in the blink of an eye, I started worrying if it would keep crashing. Big coin, can you show some strength? Don't fail every time you reach a critical point.
$2Z is the same. When I chased in, I thought it could rebound, but it barely pulled up before pressing me back down. This coin acts like a mad dog when it rises, and even more irrational when it falls, giving no chance to catch a breath.
The most frustrating is $BILL. It's bad enough it falls with the rest, but it doesn't join the rebound. Several long positions in my account are all in the red now. Watching this late at night really blows my mindset.
Please, market manipulators, spare me!!!
-218.11%
Snapshot at Oct 09, 2026, 01:07
#9月非农今晚公布,加息预期成焦点
Brothers, tonight we're opening blind boxes again.
Once the September non-farm payrolls are released, the market will definitely swing back and forth. If employment is too strong, it means the economy can still hold up, giving the Federal Reserve one more reason to continue raising rates, and $BTC might get hit first; if the data cools down, rate hike expectations will drop, and Bitcoin and $ETH might even shoot up with a strong bullish candle.
But the most annoying thing now is that the data doesn’t necessarily follow the script. The market has already priced in too much in advance, so after the release, it might surge first then drop, or even if the data is clearly negative, the price might just rally instead. The crypto world loves to mess with those who are too confident first.
Personally, I’m still watching Bitcoin’s support. If after the non-farm release Bitcoin can hold steady, it means the bulls are really strong; if it breaks key levels with volume, don’t stubbornly say it’s just a shakeout. The same goes for Ethereum: if Bitcoin holds, Ethereum has a chance to catch up; if Bitcoin dives, Ethereum usually falls even faster.