
帖子
Aurion X
$CARDS is up 16.6% with roughly $637K volume. I’m not interested in buying the spike; I want to see whether buyers defend the breakout area. My zone is 0.267–0.271. If price holds there and reclaims 0.275 with volume, I’d consider the long.
Entry: 0.267–0.271
Confirm: 0.275 + volume
SL: 0.258
TP1: 0.285 | TP2: 0.300 | TP3: 0.320 | TP4: 0.345
R:R: ~1:3 to TP3
A clean break below 0.258 invalidates the setup. I’ll wait for confirmation instead of chasing momentum.

