$ENA principal has been out for a while.
Now $BTC has pulled back to 76700, $ETH to 2450, and other altcoins have also pulled back quite a bit!
But I won't enter the market now; I'm waiting for two things:
First: wait for Bitcoin to hold steady on the four-hour chart
Second: wait for the spot ETF to re-enter the market
Focus mainly on the first point; if there's an opportunity, I can continue to add positions. If both conditions are met, I will continue to increase my holdings!